While you may not own the place you call home, chances are you do own nearly everything inside it. Renter’s insurance provides affordable protection for your personal belongings from fire, theft, vandalism, and a wide range of perils. A renter’s policy also provides personal liability protection in the event someone is injured or suffers a loss while on your rented premises.
Benefits of Renter’s Insurance
- Safeguards your possessions in the event of loss or damage.
- Coverage is extended to your possessions, even if they are lost or damaged at a location outside your rented premises.
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured or suffers a loss while on your rented premises.
Features of Renter’s Insurance
- Coverage for all of your personal possessions, wherever they may be.
- Discounts for fire protection devices or owning multiple policies with the same insurer.
- Ability to extend personal property coverage beyond your personal premises.
- Option to reduce your out-of-pocket premium by increasing your deductible.
- Twelve-month policy renewal periods.
- Option to increase coverage on specific items such as jewelry or art by adding special policy riders.
Elements to Consider
- Your premium may increase based on claim experience.
- Coverage is not extended to the actual dwelling.
Please contact First Line Insurance Services directly with any questions or additional insurance needs.